The Church of St. Mary Magdalene
This church, sanctified in 1847, was constructed in a transitional architectural style: between Classicism and Retrospective Russian Style. After the last Catholic church was shut down in the 1930s, Catholics were allowed to pray in the Church of St. Mary Magdalene. In 1949-1990, the building of the church was repurposed for the State Archive of Cinema and Photo Documents. The icon of St. Nicolas in the church is believed to weep oil.