Those willing to have a city tour a shopping stroll combined together are invited to check shopping malls Stalica and Handliovy Dom na Niamizie. There you can find many of the abovementioned products.
GUM (State Department Store) and CUM (Central Universal Department Store) are worth a visit, too – yet rather for a time-machine excursion into the old times. Supermarkets with the same name were built in big cities all across USSR but in Moscow or Kiev they have already transformed into modern malls with plenty of Western brands. Belarusian GUM and CUM sell mostly local goods and, despite attempts of modernization, still remind of the old era.
A new Moscow-Vienna Shopping Mall offers visitors a wider selection of goods, including handmade, and hosts the first co-working mall space in Minsk.
Stalica Shopping Mall
- Address: 3/2 Niezaliežnasci Sq.
- Opening hours: daily 10:00 -22:00
- Contact data: +375 17 226-18-32 +375 17 226-18-31
Na Niamizie Shopping Mall
- Address: 8 Niamiha St.
- Opening hours: Mon-Sat 09:00-21:00; Sun 10:00-20:00
- Contact data: +375 17 229-41-07 (for inquiries)
- Address: 21 Niezaliežnasci Ave (Metro station Kastryčnickaja)
- Opening hours: Mon-Sat 09:00-21:00, Sun 10:00-20:00
- Contact data: +375 17 226-10-48, +375 29 304-50-45, +375 17 226-15-29, +375 17 227-71-60
Moscow-Vienna Shopping Mall
- Address: 58 Niezaliežnasci Ave
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri 11:00-19:00, Sat-Sun 10:00-20:00
- Contact data: +375 29 605-08-46